Brief Introduction'8 to 8 Workcation' Package
Work and rest for up to 12 hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Recharge your body and mind tired from your daily life with OTT service and a nice rest with a great view in a newly renovated guest rooms.
For reservations and inquiries
2021. 1. 20 ~ 2021. 6. 30
(Monday-Friday limited, weekends and holidays excluded)
*The price includes tax and service charge.
*The price subject to change depending on room availability.
* This package is only available on weekdays.
*This package is not for staying, but is available for up to 12 hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
⑴ OTT (Over the Top) service with Smart TVs
· Connect 'Entertainment on TV' within Smart TV and connect to the platform
(The platform account uses a personal ID and is automatically logged out at checkout.)
⑵ Complimentary access to the Metropolitan Fitness Club
(Closed every third Tuesday)
The Fitness Club may be closed due to the social distance guidelines implemented by the government.
· Access to the gym and sauna facilities are available for guests aged 18 or above.
(Sauna is only complimentary for Club InterContinental guests)
· Guests aged 12 or above, 150cm tall or taller can access the swimming pool
(Guests aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.)
⑶ Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms
· The above image may not be an actual representation.
- This product cannot exceed 2 adults per room.
- Check-in at 8 a.m. and Check-out at 8 p.m. on the same day.
- If you extend your stay after 8 p.m., there will be an additional room charge for one night, and the check-out will be changed to before 12 p.m. the next day.
- Not eligible for IHG Rewards Club Points & Ambassador and Royal Ambassador benefits.
- Cancellations after 6 p.m. a day before your scheduled stay will be charged for one night.
We do not permit any unauthorized collection of the email addresses posted on this website by any software or other means of technology. Any violation is subject to penalties under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- October 7, 2011