I CHOICE Terms of Membership
- Purpose of Processing Personal Information
- Types of Personal Information
- Processing & Retention Period
- Refusal to Collection of Personal Information and Consequences
- Outsourcing the Processing of Personal Information
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas and InterContinental Seoul COEX (hereinafter the "Hotels") collect and use personal information of members for the following purposes.
A. Membership Management
- Identification for providing membership services
- Communication including announcements and complaint handling
- Delivery of membership cards and service customization
B. Marketing & Advertisement
- Development of new services and service customization
- Promotion of new services and offers
- Service delivery and advertisements based on statistical data
2. Types of Personal Information
The Hotels collect the following personal information to provide hotel services while keeping the information they collect to a minimum.
- Required information
- name (Korean/English), contact information (mobile phone/telephone), address (home/office)
- Optional information
- Gender, date of birth, email address, company name, job title
3. Processing & Retention Period
The Hotels destroy personal information immediately when the purpose of the collection is fulfilled, and the guests withdraw their consent to the collection or the information is no longer needed. However, the Hotels will retain personal information for the following period if required by law and relevant regulations.
- Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription : 5 years
- Payment and supply of goods : 5 years
- Consumer complaint and dispute resolution : 3 years
- Identification and preferences of guests for revisit and service customization : 5 years
4. Refusal to Collection of Personal Information and Consequences
The members have the right to refuse the collection and use of their personal information. However, if you refuse or do not provide optional information, you may not be able to join the membership or enjoy the promotional offers including discounts and customized services.
5. Outsourcing the Processing of Personal Information
|Service Provider||JY Marketing|
|Scope of Work||Membership management, information communication, shipping, and telemarketing|
|Period of Retention and Use||Until the purpose of processing is achieved or the contract expires|
- The Hotels manage personal information in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act and outsourcing contracts.