- [Restaurants] At what age do children get charged for eating at the buffet restaurant?
Children aged 48 months to 12 years are charged the fee for children.
- [Restaurants] Where is the buffet restaurant and what do they charge?
Our buffet restaurant, Grand Kitchen, is located on the 1st floor. Please click here to see the hours and charge.
- [Rooms] What is the voltage in the room?
The voltage is 220v, which is the standard in Korea. Multi-adapters are provided in the rooms.
- [Rooms] How can I send fax or email messages to a guest?
Please send it to the following address with the name of the guest.
For more information, please contact us at 02-559-7550.
- [Rooms] How can I deliver something to a guest?
Please send it to the Bell Desk located at the hotel entrance (1F). It can be delivered to a guest who is staying or will stay at our hotel.
For more information, please contact us at 02-559-7931.
- [Rooms] How can I call a guest staying in the room?
Please tell us the name of the guest. We will then connect your call through the Instant Service Center.
- [Rooms] How can I check whether a guest has checked in or not?
Please tell us the name of the guest.
- [Rooms] What kind of massage service do you offer in the hotel?
1) Metropolitan Fitness Center – 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Reservation is required.
2) In-room Massage – Available 24 hours a day. Reservation is required through the Instant Service Center.
** You will be charged for massage service.
- [Rooms] Can I access the internet in the room?
Yes, you can access the wired and wireless internet free of charge in rooms.
- [Rooms] What’s the size (㎡) of your smallest standard room?
Our Deluxe Room is the smallest, which is 40㎡ in size. You can choose either a king or twin bed.