- [Rooms] Can I access the internet in the room?
Yes, you can access the wired and wireless internet free of charge in rooms.
- [Rooms] What’s the size (㎡) of your smallest standard room?
Our Superior Room is the smallest, which is 37㎡ in size. You can choose either a king or twin bed.
- [Rooms] Are there bathroom amenities?
There is complimentary shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, moisturizer, soap, toothpaste, and toothbrushes in the bathroom.
- [Rooms] Is a baby crib available to use in the room?
We set up a baby crib in your room free of charge when requested during reservation.
Extra care is needed for babies who can walk.
- [Rooms] Do you store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
Yes, we store your luggage at our Concierge Desk located at the front entrance of our hotel (1F).
- [Rooms] What is the check-in/out time of your hotel?
You can check-in from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must check-out at 12:00 (noon) on the day of departure.
Early check-in and late check-out may be arranged at an extra charge. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
- [Web Membership] Can I re-join the membership program with the same email address after closing t
You can only re-join the membership program with another email address.
- [Web Membership] What is the difference between a web member and full member?
The web membership program can be joined by anyone free of charge through email verification. On the other hand, full members are those who joined the membership program offline and registered their membership cards. Once your membership status has changed to full membership, your restaurant history and card information can be checked.
- [Web Membership] Can I change the email address I registered when signing up for the membership?
You cannot change your email address online as it is used for verification. However, if you are not able to use your current email account, you can make a request through the Voice of Customers section.
- [e-Newsletter] Do I have be a Korean to subscribe to e-Newsletter?
No, the e-Newsletter is published in both Korean and English twice a month. You can choose the English, Japanese, or Chinese language versions.