The Club InterContinental, located on the top 34th floor, is a leading private lounge pursuing a sophisticated
top-notch service with stunning views of the vibrant cityscape.
Fri - Sat 1st 18:00-19:30
Fri - Sat 2nd 20:00-21:30
- On Sundays, cocktail hours can be operated on a two-part basis,
depending on the availability of the club lounge.
Club InterContinental Benefits
Club InterContinental Breakfast
Club InterContinental breakfast buffet and a la carte menu.
Refreshment of the day
Coffee and snacks
Afternoon Tea Set
Club InterContinental Afternoon Tea Set with savories and sweets
Cocktail hour with a charming night view of the city.
- Exclusive check-in and check-out service
- Free use of the meeting room in the Club Lounge
(max. 2 hr, reservation required)
- Wired/wireless internet access
- Fitness Club
- 24-hour private dining service
- Free parking (1 vehicle per room)
- Guests should be accompanied by Club InterContinental guests to use the lounge.
- Children of 13 years or older must be accompanied by their parent to enter the Club InterContinental.
- An additional charge of KRW 205,700 per day will be charged for the third person. (including an extra bed)