CONCIERGE SERVICEprev next
Welcome to Korea!
Our dedicated concierge team offers customized service tailored for you at our hotel to provide the best in convenience. Our attention to detail adds that extra special touch for your visit.
- Kang, Sang Mook
- Senior Concierges
- Taylor Jeong Concierge /
Jake Seo Concierge
- Next to Front Desk, 1st FL of InterContinental Seoul COEX
- At the Concierge Desk located on the 1st floor, you can find all the information about local attractions and transportation. We also help you make reservations for concerts and restaurants.
Luggage Storage Service
- For your convenience, we offer luggage storage service at our Bell Desk. Before or after check-in, you can leave your bags with us. Please contact our Bell Desk if you are planning to leave your bags with us a day before your check in.
Limousine Rental Service
- For the convenience of our guests, we offer a limousine rental service, including high class sedans and 12-seater vans. At our front desk and business center, you can also rent cell phones.
- Should you require any further assistance, please call our Concierge at +82 2-3430-8522 (07:00-22:00) or directly to the hotel at +82 2-3452-2500.
- In the event of cancellation or change, please notify our Reservation Team or Concierge at least 24 hours prior to the expected arrival time.
- The full charge will be applied for no-show or failure of advance cancellation.
Complimentary Baby Strollers Available
Premium baby strollers are available free of charge to help make your stay comfortable.
- egg® (3 Strollers)
- The premium British baby strollers are style-conscious with gentle curves and soft fabric, offering a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Babyzen YOYO (3 Strollers)
- The Babyzen YOYO strollers are foldable, light, and portable – not to mention chic.
- Free shuttle service is available to guests staying in our rooms.
- All guests staying in our hotel rooms can use the free shuttle service.
What is a 'Concierge'?
The Union International des Concierges d'Hotel (U.I.C.H) holds an annual meeting to maintain the highest standards in concierge services and awards Les Clefs d'Or (Golden Keys) to exemplary concierges for their excellent service and dedication to the profession. Under the UICH's slogan "Service through Friendship," we provide the best service through our global network, regardless of which hotel you are staying in.