COSMOPOLITAN FITNESS CLUBprev next
- BUSINESS HOURS
- 06:00 ~ 23:00
Closed every fourth Tuesday
- Sauna Charge
Sauna Charge Accompanied by
KRW 55,000 Guests KRW 27,500
- Inclusive of 10% VAT
- as of Feb 01, 2018
|Location||3rd FL of InterContinental Seoul COEX|
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna(Charged Service)
- GX Room
- Indoor Golf Range
- Lounge(membership required)
- Break Room
- Hair Salon
- Sleeping Room
- Powder Room
- Locker Facilities
- You have to be at least 18 years to enter our fitness facilities (gym, sauna).
- Guests aged 6 or older and taller than 110 cm (3.61 feet) can enter the swimming pool if accompanied by an adult and wearing a life jacket.
Guests aged 18 or younger should be accompanied by an adult.
- Exercising in the sauna room is not allowed.
- Make sure that you are dry when stepping into the sauna room.
- Take a shower before going into the tubs.
- Guests with tattoos larger than 15cm in size are not allowed to enter. (Tattoos smaller than 15cm must be covered, either with patches or clothes.)
- Wear appropriate workout clothes and training shoes to work out in the gym.
- Take a shower and wear a swim cap before entering the swimming pool.
- It is not allowed to make loud noise in the club facilities.
- Leave your valuables at the Info Desk. We are not responsible for any lost items.
- Smoking is not allowed in the club.
- Leave linens in the designated place after use.
- It is not allowed to disturb other guests.
- Avoid using your cell phone in the club.
- Follow the instructions of our staff for your safety.
- Present your membership card to receive membership benefits.
- Your membership cannot be transferred or assigned to another person.
- All members and their guests must follow our Club Policy.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or personal injuries caused by negligence.
- +82 2-3430-8531