COSMOPOLITAN FITNESS CLUBprev next
- BUSINESS HOURS
- 06:00 ~ 23:00
Closed every fourth Tuesday
- Sauna Charge
Sauna Charge Accompanied by
KRW 55,000 Guests KRW 27,500
- Inclusive of 10% VAT
- as of Feb 01, 2018
|Location||3rd FL of InterContinental Seoul COEX|
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna(Charged Service)
- GX Room
- Indoor Golf Range
- Lounge(membership required)
- Break Room
- Hair Salon
- Sleeping Room
- Powder Room
- Locker Facilities
- You have to be at least 18 years to enter our fitness facilities (gym, sauna).
- Swimming Pool : Only available to hotel guests aged 6 or older and taller than 110 cm (3.61 feet). Guests aged 12 or younger and shorter than 140 cm (4.59 feet) can enter the pool if accompanied by an adult and wearing a life jacket. Guests aged 18 or younger should be accompanied by an adult.
- Exercising in the sauna room is not allowed.
- Make sure that you are dry when stepping into the sauna room.
- Take a shower before going into the tubs.
- Guests with tattoos larger than 15cm in size are not allowed to enter. (Tattoos smaller than 15cm must be covered, either with patches or clothes.)
- Wear appropriate workout clothes and training shoes to work out in the gym.
- Take a shower and wear a swim cap before entering the swimming pool.
- It is not allowed to make loud noise in the club facilities.
- Leave your valuables at the Info Desk. We are not responsible for any lost items.
- Smoking is not allowed in the club.
- Leave linens in the designated place after use.
- It is not allowed to disturb other guests.
- Avoid using your cell phone in the club.
- Follow the instructions of our staff for your safety.
- Present your membership card to receive membership benefits.
- Your membership cannot be transferred or assigned to another person.
- All members and their guests must follow our Club Policy.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or personal injuries caused by negligence.
- +82 2-3430-8531