Guests staying on the Club rooms of InterContinental Seoul COEX can enjoy exclusive business services with peaceful view of
the Bongeunsa Temple and the Club InterContinental.
- Club InterContinental temporarily opens only on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Breakfast is temporarily served at the buffet restaurant ‘The Brasserie’ on the first floor.
Coffee and snacks
Happy Hour with a charming view of Bongeunsa
- Exclusive check-in and check-out service
- Wired/wireless internet access
- 24-hour private dining service
- Fitness Club
- Free parking (1 vehicle per room)
- Visitors have to be accompanied by Club InterContinental guests and charges apply.
- Children are allowed only accompanied by adults.
(Below 48 months old: Without charge / 48 months ~ 12 years old: Extra charge of KRW 42,350 tax and service charge included)
- KRW 145,200 tax and service charge included per extra guest, inclusive of an extra rollaway bed in guestroom.