Guests staying on the Club rooms of InterContinental Seoul COEX can enjoy exclusive business services with peaceful view of
the Bongeunsa Temple and the Club InterContinental.
Exclusive InterContinental breakfast buffet for guests
Afternoon Tea Set
Coffee and snacks
Cocktail hour with a charming view of Bongeunsa
A special area for kids, open from Sat to Sun. Children may enter this area
and enjoy kid’s menus and kid’s playroom. (Sat 12:00 ~ 17:00 / Sun 07:00 ~ 17:00)
- Exclusive check-in and check-out service
- Wired/wireless internet access
- 24-hour private dining service
- Free use of the meeting room in the Club Lounge
(max. 2 hr, reservation required)
- Fitness Club
- Free parking (1 vehicle per room)
- Visitors have to be accompanied by Club InterContinental guests and charges apply.
- Guests above the ages of 12 years old are welcomed to the Club InterContinental lounge.
- Guests below the ages of 12 years old are welcomed to the Club InterContinental lounge when accompanied by an adult on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Charges apply as follow:
- KRW 30,000 per child below the age of 12 years old
- KRW 80,000 for two children below the ages of 12 years old, inclusive of an extra rollaway bed in guestroom
- KRW 50,000 per guest aged 13 years old and above.
- Prices are inclusive of service charge and government taxes.