- [Location] Where is the parking lot?
Our parking lot is located from Levels B2 to B5. Parking costs KRW 4,500 for 30 minutes and KRW 1,500 for every 10 minutes afterward. The maximum daily charge is KRW 70,000. Visitors can park up to 3 hours free of charge, and guests of our facilities can park 3 - 4 hours for free.
- [Location] What is the difference between Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas and InterCont
Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas offers elegant and classical ambience. InterContinental Seoul COEX features modern, stylish interiors with cutting-edge business facilities and is ideal for business travelers. Both hotels are operated by Parnas Hotel Co., Ltd.
- [Location] Does someone carry our luggage to the Korea City Air Terminal?
We offer free taxi service to the terminal. Please go to the Bell Desk for assistance.
- [Location] Where is the hotel underground parking entrance located?
Drive between the hotel and COEX across the Bongeunsa Temple, and the entrance is right across the front gate of the hotel.
Go past the Seven Luck Casino and enter the hotel entrance, and the parking entrance is on the right side
- [Location] How can I get from the airport to your hotel?
There are 3 ways to reach our hotel from the airport.
- Hotel Limousine Service – Incheon Airport-Hotel KRW 210,000 / Hotel-Gimpo Airport KRW 150,000
- Taxi – Regular Taxi Fare: Approx. KRW 70,000 / Premium Taxi Fare: KRW 100,000 (incl. toll charge)
- Shuttle Bus:
(1) KAL Limousine Bus: #6703 (to Gangnam) at #3 Gate (1F) *Terminal 1 / #6703 (to Gangnam) at #19 (B1) *Terminal 2
(The bus departs every 30 minutes, and the trip takes 90 - 120 minutes.)
Incheon Airport-Hotel: 04:59am ~ 18:11 pm (Terminal 2 -> Terminal 1)
(2) Korea City Air Terminal Limousine Bus Service
#6103 (to Gangnam) at Bus Stop 7 Gate (1F) * Terminal 1 / #6103 (to Gangnam) at Bus Stop #21 (B1) *Terminal 2
(The bus departs every 15 - 20 minutes, and the trip takes 60 - 90 minutes.)
Incheon Airport-Hotel: 04:10am ~ 21:30pm (Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2)
<Bus Ticket Price>
- KRW 15,000 (Incheon Airport-Korea City Air Terminal / Korea City Air Terminal-Incheon Airport)
- [Location] Is there a bus from your hotel to Gimpo Airport?
There is no direct limousine bus line from our hotel to Gimpo Airport. However, the limousine No.6000 is available at the bus stop in front of Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas main gate (near Exit 5 of Samsung station, Subway Line 2). It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes, but the time required may vary depending on traffic conditions.
By subway, it takes about 40 minutes by express train to Gimpo Airport from Bongeunsa station, Line 9, near InterContinental Seoul COEX. At Gimpo Airport, International Terminal is about 900 meters (15 minutes’ walk) from the Domestic Terminal. Thank you for your reference.
- [Location] Is there a bus from your hotel to Incheon Airport?
You can take a KAL Limousine Bus in front of the hotel.
A ticket costs KRW 16,000 for an adult, KRW 10,000 for a child (Age 6 – 12). You may buy tickets (for adults only) at the front desk or pay the fare directly to the driver.
The bus departs every 20 - 30 minutes from 5:17 a.m. to 5:55 p.m. at Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, and from 5:05 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. at InterContinental Seoul COEX.
- [Meetings and Wedding] Are free parking vouchers provided for guests?
4-hour free parking vouchers are available for all guests at the Reception Desk.
- [Meetings and Wedding] Can a Chinese or Korean menu be served at the wedding?
Yes, a Chinese and Korean menu can be served at the wedding without any limitation on the guest count.
- [Meetings and Wedding] What is the minimum guest requirement for weddings in the ballroom?
The minimum guest requirement is 400.