We listen to your comments so that we can strive for excellence in our service.
There are 3 ways to reach our hotel from the airport.
- Hotel Limousine Service – Incheon Airport-Hotel KRW 210,000 / Hotel-Gimpo Airport KRW 150,000
- Taxi – Regular Taxi Fare: Approx. KRW 70,000 / Premium Taxi Fare: KRW 100,000 (incl. toll charge)
- Shuttle Bus:
(1) KAL Limousine Bus: #6703 (to Gangnam) at #3 Gate (1F) *Terminal 1 / #6703 (to Gangnam) at #19 (B1) *Terminal 2
(The bus departs every 30 minutes, and the trip takes 90 - 120 minutes.)
Incheon Airport-Hotel: 04:59am ~ 18:11 pm (Terminal 2 -> Terminal 1)
(2) Korea City Air Terminal Limousine Bus Service
#6103 (to Gangnam) at Bus Stop 7 Gate (1F) * Terminal 1 / #6103 (to Gangnam) at Bus Stop #21 (B1) *Terminal 2
(The bus departs every 15 - 20 minutes, and the trip takes 60 - 90 minutes.)
Incheon Airport-Hotel: 04:10am ~ 21:30pm (Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2)
<Bus Ticket Price>
- KRW 15,000 (Incheon Airport-Korea City Air Terminal / Korea City Air Terminal-Incheon Airport)
There is no direct limousine bus line from our hotel to Gimpo Airport. However, the limousine No.6000 is available at the bus stop in front of Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas main gate (near Exit 5 of Samsung station, Subway Line 2). It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes, but the time required may vary depending on traffic conditions.
By subway, it takes about 40 minutes by express train to Gimpo Airport from Bongeunsa station, Line 9, near InterContinental Seoul COEX. At Gimpo Airport, International Terminal is about 900 meters (15 minutes’ walk) from the Domestic Terminal. Thank you for your reference.
You can take a KAL Limousine Bus in front of the hotel.
A ticket costs KRW 16,000 for an adult, KRW 10,000 for a child (Age 6 – 12). You may buy tickets (for adults only) at the front desk or pay the fare directly to the driver.
The bus departs every 20 - 30 minutes from 5:17 a.m. to 5:55 p.m. at Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, and from 5:05 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. at InterContinental Seoul COEX.