CONCIERGE SERVICEprev next
We provide unmatched concierge service that uniquely caters to your needs through our global network, regardless of which hotel you are staying in.
Welcome to Korea!
Welcome to Korea and the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas. We look forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy a truly memorable experience in Korea.
Thank you for staying at the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas.
- 1st FL of Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas (across from the Front Desk)
- 1At the Concierge Desk located on the 1st floor, you can find all the information about local attractions and transportation. We also help you make reservations for concerts and restaurants.
Luggage Storage Service
- For your convenience, we offer luggage storage service at our Bell Desk. Before or after check-in, you can leave your bags with us. Please contact our Bell Desk if you are planning to leave your bags with us a day before your check in.
Limousine Rental Service
- For the convenience of our guests, we offer a limousine rental service, including high class sedans and 12-seater vans. At our front desk and business center, you can also rent cell phones.
- Should you require any further assistance, please call our Concierge at +82 2-559-7930 (07:00-22:00) or directly to the hotel at +82 2-555-5656.
- In the event of cancellation or change, please notify our Reservation Team or Concierge at least 24 hours prior to the expected arrival time.
- The full charge will be applied for no-show or failure of advance cancellation.
We offer free shuttles to Gangnam, Pangyo/Bundang and Hwaseong Monday to Friday.
무료 셔틀서비스 안내표 Gangnam Departure Departure Time InterContinental Seoul COEX 08:05 Route InterContinental Seoul COEX → Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas → Yeoksam Station → Baengbaeng Sageori → Hibrand Building
Free shuttles to certain locations in Gangnam from Monday to Friday (not available on weekends & holidays).
무료 셔틀서비스 안내표 Pangyo / Bundang Departure Departure Time InterContinental Seoul COEX 08:05 Route InterContinental Seoul COEX → Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas → Pangyo Techno Valley → H-Square → Pangyo Station (Samsung Insurance Building) → Hunus Building
Free shuttles to certain locations in Pangyo/Bundang from Monday to Friday (not available on weekends & holidays).
무료 셔틀서비스 안내표 Hwaseong Departure Departure Time InterContinental Seoul COEX 07:35 Route InterContinental Seoul COEX → Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas → Applied Materials (Hwaseong Office) → ASML → Tokyo Election → Lam Research (Hwaseong Office)
Free shuttles to certain locations in Hwaseong from Monday to Friday (not available on weekends & holidays).
Complimentary Baby Strollers Available
Premium baby strollers are available free of charge to help make your stay comfortable.
- egg® (3 Strollers)
- The premium British baby strollers are style-conscious with gentle curves and soft fabric, offering a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Babyzen YOYO (3 Strollers)
- The Babyzen YOYO strollers are foldable, light, and portable – not to mention chic.
- Combi (2 Strollers)
- Based on Japanese design and innovation, the mechanical Combi strollers are lightweight, compact, and fold-and-go.
- Free shuttle service is available to guests staying in our rooms.
- All guests staying in our hotel rooms can use the free shuttle service.
What is a "concierge"?
The Union International des Concierges d'Hotel (U.I.C.H) holds an annual meeting to maintain the highest standards in concierge services and awards Les Clefs d'Or (Golden Keys) to exemplary concierges for their excellent service and dedication to the profession. Under the UICH's slogan "Service through Friendship," we provide the best service through our global network, regardless of which hotel you are staying in.
No unauthorized collection of email addresses.
We do not permit any unauthorized collection of the email addresses posted on this website by any software or other means of technology.
Any violation is subject to penalties under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
October 7, 2011