METROPOLITAN FITNESS CLUBprev next
With a charming view of World Trade Center Seoul and COEX, Metropolitan Fitness Club offers guests the best fitness equipment and workout options. It also has a 25m x 8m indoor swimming pool and aerobic studio with various programs to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- BUSINESS HOURS
- 06:00 ~ 23:00
Closed every third Tuesday of the month
- Sauna Charge
사우나 입장료 accompanied by
KRW 55,000 guests KRW 27,500
- Inclusive of 10% VAT
- as of Feb 01, 2018
|LOCATION||3rd FL of Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas|
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna(Charged Service)
- GX Room
- Break Room
- Sleeping Room
- Skin Care Salon
- Hair Salon
- You have to be at least 18 years to enter our fitness facilities (gym, sauna).
- Swimming Pool : Only available to hotel guests aged 12 or older and taller than 150 cm (4.92 feet).
- Exercising in the sauna room is not allowed.
- Make sure that you are dry when stepping into the sauna room.
- Take a shower before going into the tubs.
- Guests with tattoos larger than 15cm in size are not allowed to enter. (Tattoos smaller than 15cm must be covered, either with patches or clothes.)
- Wear appropriate workout clothes and training shoes to work out in the gym.
- Take a shower and wear a swim cap before entering the swimming pool.
- It is not allowed to make loud noise in the club facilities.
- Leave your valuables at the Info Desk. We are not responsible for any lost items.
- Smoking is not allowed in the club.
- Leave linens in the designated place after use.
- It is not allowed to disturb other guests.
- Avoid using your cell phone in the club.
- Follow the instructions of our staff for your safety.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or personal injuries caused by negligence.
- All members and their guests must follow our Club Policy.
- Present your membership card to receive membership benefits.
- Your membership cannot be transferred or assigned to another person.
- +82 2-559-7531~2