Rejuvenate and refresh at the Metropolitan Fitness Club with views of the stately World Trade Centre and Starfield
COEX mall. Work up a sweat with state-of-the-art gym equipment, cool off in the 25-metre indoor pool, or join a
scheduled group fitness class in the aerobics studio to for an invigorating workout. Complete the experience with
a warm, relaxing bath in the sauna. Gym attire, towels, water and lockers are provided at the Fitness Club.
KRW 27,500 (guests)
- Inclusive of 10% VAT / as of Feb 01, 2018
State-of-the-art equipment for revitalising full-body
Indoor Swimming Pool
Three-lane 25-metre swimming pool for laps or
Heated baths for post-exercise relaxation to soothe
muscles (Available at a charge)
Spacious room for yoga, stretching or group fitness
Unwind and socialise after workout
- Break Room
- Sleeping Room
- Skin Care Salon
- Hair Salon
Fitness Club Policy
- Access to the gym and sauna in the Metropolitan Fitness Club is available for guests over the age of 18 years old
- Access to the swimming pool in the Metropolitan Fitness Club is available for guests over the age of 12 years old and above 150cm (4.92 feet) in height.
- Please refrain from exercising in the sauna.
- Please shower before entering the heated baths in the sauna, and ensure that you are dry before entering the baths.
- Access to the sauna is restricted for guests with tattoos larger than 15cm, and guests are requested to cover smaller tattoos with plasters or clothing
- Proper training footwear and attire are required for working out in the gym.
- Please take a shower and wear a swimming cap before entering the swimming pool
- Please keep noise levels in the Fitness Club to a minimum.
- Please limit cell phone usage in the Fitness Club.
- Please leave your valuables at the Information Desk. Kindly note that the management is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Fitness Club
- Please return used Fitness Club towels and garments to the designated areas.
- Please refrain from disturbing other guests.
- For your safety, please follow the advice of our staff. The management is not responsible for accidents or personal injuries resulting from negligent use of the Fitness Club facilities.
- Please present your membership card to receive the benefits. Your membership cannot be transferred or reassigned to another guest.
- By entering the Metropolitan Fitness Club, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the abovementioned policies governing the use of the Metropolitan Fitness Club.