We listen to your comments so that we can strive for excellence in our service.
All forms of filming inside the public areas of our hotel need to be authorized by the person in charge of the facility. Below are cases where you may be restricted from filming.
1) Based on our hotel’s regulations, you may be restricted from filming if the content is commercial, suggestive, or violent.
2) You may be restricted from filming if it may cause discomfort to other guests, or has the possibility of filming other guests without their permission.
3) If the content created by unauthorized filming is used for commercial purposes, we may request the content to be restricted or prevented from being shown.
4) All forms of filming that weren’t authorized by our PR department are subject to further restriction requests by us.
5) Furthermore, even if the filming takes place in private areas that were paid for such as rooms, restaurants, or banquet halls, it may still be restricted if the subject of filming heavily violates above terms 1, 2, or 3.
Children must be at least 12 years old to use the swimming pool. However, those under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.